Witches Brew Breakfast Pudding
This pudding will keep your insides smiling with how fun the optical illusion of this cauldron looks like it has bubbles! With a breakfast like this in front of you, you'll be smiling from ear to ear.
A healthy option for this spooky season!
- 1 tablespoon pepita seeds, roughly ground
- Dab of coconut nectar, honey (not vegan) or any other type of liquid sweetener
- ½ cup non-dairy yogurt
- 1 over-ripe banana
- 1 handful of fresh spinach
- 2 tablespoons flax seed, ground
- 2 tablespoon flax oil
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 30 green grapes
- Ground flax seeds, then pepita seeds. Set ground pepita seeds aside on a plate.
- Prepare serving dishes by dabbing a knife in some coconut nectar and running it along the edge of a bowl and flipping it over into the ground pepita seed mixture to create a rimmed bowl effect. Set aside.
- Add remaining ingredients except grapes to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Stir in grapes. Do not blend grapes.
- Drop into prepared dishes and serve.
- Flax oil is another sensitive recipe, but well worth taking care of. Make sure that you purchase an oil that’s been refrigerated and in a dark bottle. Store in the fridge at all times!
- Add these ingredients, along with a handful of spinach, yogurt, lemon juice and banana to your blender.
- Blend and set aside.
- Rim your bowls with whatever you have handy. Honey, agave, whatever.
- It doesn’t have to be perfect either, in fact the more messy it is the better. You’re making a caldron!
- Stir the grapes into the brew and portion out into your prepared cups.
- Crackle a couple of times and ENJOY!
Find more healthy options in our plans! Eat Clean, Live Lean, Clean Meals Miami.