Easy Overnight Paleo Oatmeal
What are the benefits of eating paleo oatmeal?
Unlike traditional oatmeal, all of the ingredients are very nutrient-dense. They are full of fiber, manganese, magnesium, protein, calcium, and antioxidants. Paleo oatmeal is also low in carbohydrates and high in good fat, which keeps blood sugar low. And above all, it is grain-free, which can be life-changing for some sensitive types. You’ll also be fuller longer and not likely need to snack in between meals.
- 1/4 cup chia seeds, divided
- 1/4 cup flax seeds
- 6 tbsp chopped raw walnuts
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 1.5 cups almond, coconut or cashew milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- In a blender or food processor, add 2 tbsp chia seeds, flax seeds, and walnuts and finely grind.
- In a large jar, add the remaining ingredients and stir well. Store overnight in the refrigerator.
- When ready to eat, you can either eat the paleo oatmeal, cold or warm it up slightly. And if you wish, add a bit more milk.
- You can top it with bananas, honey, fruit, cinnamon or some nuts and seeds you'd like.
Eating healthy is also delicious; see our paleo plans here! Eat Clean, Live Lean, Clean Meals Miami.